Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and their constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers by meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn.
Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers powering an unmatched Subscriber Network that uses our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
Granicus is seeking a Senior Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients’ business outcomes. You are a committed client navigator guiding customers on a strategic journey of success. Granicus offers solutions to federal, provincial, and local governments. This role will align with all of these customer market segments with a focus on driving adoption among several of Granicus’ product families.
Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organization. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organizational advancement. Candidates should also have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
Please note, due to the networks and access this position has, candidates need to be able to obtain a Canadian government security clearance at the ‘Secret’ level if selected for this role. Therefore candidates must be Canadian citizens to be considered for this position.
Also, to be considered for this role you my be fully Fluent in French, and part of the final interview process will be executed in French to determine proper fluency.
You’ll love this job if you have / can:
- Full French fluency (spoken and written) at a senior business professional level
- Canadian Citizenship and at least 10 years of stable Canadian residency (required for a Secret level clearance in Canada).
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility in a relevant field, such as an agency, public sector organization, or software company, or 3+ years of Customer Success experience
- Appetite for analytics and advancement driven by data with a preferred knowledge of civic-management and citizen-engagement tools
- Pursuit of public sector information, developments, and Customer Success best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship-building
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Qualify for a Secret Clearance in Canada
This position may require domestic Canadian travel several times per year for customer meetings in the region of your designated portfolio, as global conditions allow.