Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us define, build, and scale our marketplace that enables creators, service providers, and developers to easily build a business creating products and services for customers to be more successful building sites in Webflow!
About the role
- Location: In-office, Remote, or Either
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $130,000 – $178,000 for most US locations and $144,000 – $198,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll …
- Define, lead, and execute the product vision and strategy for a unified Webflow Marketplace experience across discovery, creator identity, submissions, and payments.
- Identify the highest impact product opportunities for service providers, creators, and developers building businesses on Webflow, and work with a cross-functional Engineering and Design team to break down deliverable milestones into scalable impact for the community.
- Work with Marketplace Operations, Product Marketing, Partnerships, Legal, Customer Support, Sales, and Enterprise teams to establish a go-to-market plan for Webflow’s Marketplace, including pricing, packaging, messaging, and launch operations.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have strong stakeholder management experience leading products that support multiple customer personas.
- Have led multi-disciplinary development teams in high-growth startup environments.
- Have experience building or scaling two-sided marketplaces.
- Deeply understand creators, service providers, or developer motivations.
- Engineering background and deep understanding of technical architecture and trade offs.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
Our Mission: Bring development superpowers to everyone.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Obsess over customer experience
- Move with heartfelt urgency
- Say the hard thing with care
- Make your mark
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- Remote-first company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible paid time off with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: To join Webflow, you’ll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.