Blavity Inc. is seeking a Creative Production Coordinator to manage internal creative project schedules and ensure the on-time delivery of project deliverables for sponsored content. This position is a W2, contract position that will partner closely with the Client Services, Sales, and Creative Teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about Black culture and is seeking a career in project management.
This role will report directly to the Director, Branded Campaigns.
Contracted workers will be responsible for providing their own equipment, including but not limited to laptop computers, cell phones, or any other electronic equipment required to perform their role.
- Maintain and monitor project and production plans & delivery schedules in Asana
- Communicate and collaborate with the Client Services and Creative teams to ensure both groups have the tools they need to execute on projects
- Monitor projects and assign tasks to ensure seamless execution, and that deadlines are met
- Schedule and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Ensure projects adhere to pre-developed frameworks, and that all documentation is maintained accordingly for each project
- Coordinate all project-related documents and files to ensure materials are current and properly stored
- Identify any project pain points and call them out to the creative manager.
- Aggregate project files for optimal client delivery
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director, Branded Campaigns
- Education: Preferred BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Required Experience: 2+ years of experience in a similar project coordination or project management role
- Technologies: Asana or a similar project management tool, and proficiency with Microsoft office Suite
- Additional Qualifications:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented project management style
- Self-starter that can multitask and maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and Black culture
- This is a fully remote, U.S.- based role, which requires a minimum time commitment of at least 15 hours per week but no more than 29 hours per week for up to 3 months.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must be available to work at least 50% in alignment with the Pacific Time Zone.
- The hourly rate for this role is $25.
Apply now >