As a leading provider of comprehensive digital signage solutions, Spectrio empowers clients to transform their business locations into modern, dynamic destinations for customers and employees.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and serving more than 150,000 global client locations across industries including automotive, healthcare, and financial services, Spectrio consistently ranks among the fastest-growing and largest companies in the Tampa Bay area.
As part of the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s “Fast 50” and “Tampa Bay 200,” as well as being honored 11 times on the Inc. 5000. Spectrio’s digital signage software has received praise for its features and ease of use by reviewers on Capterra and G2, as well as winning multiple awards for creative content, technology, and innovation!
For more information, visit Spectrio.com
- Collaborate with team members, customers, and other parties to facilitate channel video production projects
- Coordinate and run point on pre-production calls with partners, clients, and team members
- Work with different parties to ensure all required information is confirmed so that productions can proceed
- Consult with the customer to provide guidelines, best practices, and preparation tips for their upcoming production or video shoot
- Complete pre-pro call checklist during the call and ensure all parties understand client needs
- Identify potential issues in the production process, and escalate them for resolution or propose solutions
- Enter custom orders into Workflow Portal, including comprehensive notes from the pre-pro call
- Work with client and partner to develop shot list and schedule video shoot as necessary
- Schedule shoot with videographer/photographer and send reminders to all parties as date approaches
- Enter production requests into iMeet Central, and collaborate with the video production teams as needed to ensure questions are answered and productions are actionable and executed in line with agreements
- Identify areas for improvements and work with team members to propose solutions
- Communicate effectively via phone, email, internal platforms
- Provide excellent customer service when interfacing with clients and partners
- Collaborate with teammates across departments, implement customer feedback, and follow best practices
- Confidently balance daily and weekly deadlines with department initiatives, utilizing multiple tools
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in English, advertising, marketing, communications preferred. Excellent writing and communications skills (sentence structure, grammar, varied vocabulary, spelling, style, strong typing speed with high accuracy, and attention to detail).
- Strong problem solving skills and thought leadership.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work effectively with customers, contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deal with customer requirements and demands.
- Experience with robust CRM systems and solid PC skills including usage of the full G-Suite preferred.
*Position is Remote. Considering candidates in these states FL, NC, TX
Spectrio offers a wide range of benefits for our team members, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Parental Leave, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, and Education Reimbursement. S