We’re a leading IT solutions provider delivering technology-enabled services that fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations by co-creating applications and services with fast-moving teams. Here you will have the creative autonomy to build new features and help scale one of the most advanced development environments in the tech industry. You will utilize a wide variety of new tools and technologies to improve automation on custom infrastructure platforms.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build infrastructure as code (IaC) components to automate the provisioning and management of software containers and virtual machines.
- Support the development and management infrastructure and integrate distributed systems to work as one.
- Write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our Development infrastructure on multi OS virtualized environments
- Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance of Infrastructure platforms
- Develop and automate CI/CD pipelines to build, test, and release software applications as part of a software development team.
- Manage distributed version control environments such as GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket at scale to facilitate continuous integration workflows.
- Build solutions to monitor software release pipelines using telemetry services such as Grafana or Prometheus.
- Deploy microservices to support release management on container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, or Docker.
- Build command line tools to improve developer efficiency.
- Design automated software release processes using custom Jenkins workflows.
- Build automated release management pipelines that provide end to end traceability of all changes from initial development to published product release notes.
- 5+ years’ of recent, practical experience delivering secure, automated infrastructure solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash
- Extensive direct experience with cloud platforms preferrably AWS
- Proven experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, CloudFormation; solid experience with CI/CD tooling
- Familiarity with tools for monitoring and system alerting
- Managing multiple products/release cadences with source control branching strategies
- Experience with open-source tools and technologies in large distributed systems
- Experience building and developing scalable, resilient, always-on infrastructure
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities
$96,900.00 – $150,000.00 USD (Salary)
- Please note that the salary information provided herein is base pay only (gross); it does not include other forms of compensation which may or may not apply to this specific position, namely, performance-based bonuses, benefits-related payments, or other general incentives – none of which are guaranteed, may be subject to specific eligibility requirements, and are wholly within the discretion of Astreya to remit.
- Further, the salary information noted above is a range that consists of a minimum and maximum rate of pay for this specific position. Where an applicant or employee is placed on this range will depend and be contingent on objective, documented work-related considerations like education, experience, certifications, licenses, preferred qualifications, among other factors.
Astreya offers comprehensive benefits to all Regular, Full-Time Employees, including:
- Medical provided through Cigna (PPO, HSA, EPO options) / Medical provided through Kaiser (HMO option only) for California employees only
- Dental provided through Cigna (DPPO & DHMO options)
- Nationwide Vision provided through VSP
- Flexible Spending Account for Health & Dependent Care
- Pre-Tax Account for Commuter Benefit/Parking & Transit (location-specific)
- Continuing Education and Professional Development via various integrated platforms, e.g. Udemy and Coursera
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Days
- 401k Plan
- Basic Life, Accidental Life, Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Critical Hospital, and Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement (available 6 months after start date, capped)
- Paid Time Off (accrued and prorated, maximum of 120 hours annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Any other statutory leaves, paid time, or other fringe benefits required under state and federal law
Apply now >