Reporting to the VP of Demand, you will play an integral part in the marketing team within a cross-functional digital and demand team. You will contribute by measuring and developing plans that help drive organic traffic and site conversion. You’ll also be involved in reporting, keyword research/analysis, and technical (on page) SEO.
As an SEO Analyst, you will join us with a background in conversion rate optimization (CRO).
In a typical day, you might:
- Utilize multiple datasets and tools to perform keyword research, strategy, and on-page content optimizations and recommendations, and technical SEO elements.
- Analyze and audit site structure and CMS for technical issues such as indexation and error handling, page speed, and duplicate content as well as perform internal link analysis and make recommendations around internal link structure and page authority
- Track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content and recommend improvements
- Work collaboratively across Marketing to implement SEO recommendations.
- Create, analyze, and present insightful and actionable SEO performance reports to partners and internal stakeholders.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience optimizing content to drive organic traffic in a B2B environment in SEO.
- Understanding of and experience improving SEO core elements including, but not limited to: on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags, and meta descriptions.
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and 3rd party tools (SEMRush, etc.).
- Has experience in applying analytical thinking and problem solving to improve SEO practices.
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Organic efforts are predictably delivering 50-60% of our inbound volume.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Competitive positioning begins to dominate and Organic efforts grow inbound demo requests and conversion rates significantly.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply now >