Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About Our Inside Sales Team and What You Can Expect as a New or Future Graduate
Angi is currently seeking highly motivated recent college graduates and early-career sales professionals for our inside sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll have access to our Leadership Development Program which offers a unique opportunity to launch your professional career by providing access to proven sales and leadership development resources. In this Leadership Development Program, you’ll gain invaluable experience and be placed on a fast track for future managerial, directorial, and VP roles within the company.
Where You’ll Work
As an Inside Sales Representative at Angi, your location determines your work environment:
- Office-Based Role: If you reside within a 30-mile radius of our offices in Denver, Indianapolis, New York City, or Kansas City, your position will be based in the office corresponding to your location:
- NYC Office: 330 W 34th St, NYC 10001
- Denver Office: 3601 Walnut St Suite 700, Denver, CO 80205
- Indianapolis Office: 130 East Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Kansas City Office: 17100 W 118th Terrace, Olathe, KS 66061
- Remote Role: If you do not live within 30 miles of one of our offices, this is a remote position for candidates who permanently reside in the following states where we are actively hiring: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin.
- You will need access to an individual hardline high-speed internet connection in your work space. This job cannot be performed from a mobile hotspot.
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications.
(If your state is not listed, we encourage you to explore other opportunities on our careers page that better suit your location.)
What You’ll Do
- Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for expanding our network of service providers.
- Cold call on new business – this role is 100% phone based.
- You will call service providers every day to build the momentum needed to hit your sales goals. At Angi we believe in being ‘better today, perfect tomorrow and that success comes to those who chip away at it.
- Participate in a comprehensive sales and leadership development program that includes training, mentorship, and hands-on experience.
- Leads are provided in our proprietary CRM system – prospecting is done for you! You will get access to a book of business as soon as week 2 of training.
- Deliver results by selling the value of Angi’s solutions through overcoming objections and closing clients.
- Drive business growth by meeting and exceeding required sales targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure exceptional customer service and continuous improvement of our sales processes.
- Leverage the knowledge of your team members, our tools, and ongoing development opportunities to master your sales pitch.
- Provide feedback and insights to help shape the future of the Sales Leadership Development Program.
- Embrace a growth mindset, actively seeking opportunities to learn and develop both personally and professionally.
What We’re Looking For
- Preferred: Graduated/Graduating in 2022-2024 with a Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED (candidates without a Bachelor’s degree must have a minimum of 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience.)
- A strong desire to pursue a career in sales and grow into management / leadership
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is a plus, but not required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented, with a strong desire to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Ability to think on your feet and pivot quickly when selling to businesses over the phone
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills – you have the ability to build rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you’re saying
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- A growth mindset- you crave coaching and feedback and are able to implement it as necessary Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and embrace challenges.
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications
- Proven computer aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age
(Internal candidates must meet Angi’s Internal Opportunities eligibility requirements.)
Benefits + Compensation – What We Offer
- Base salary of $30,000 to $38,043 (adjusted based on location and experience), with uncapped commission paid biweekly.
- Our sales representatives average $65,000-$80,000 in their first year, with top performers earning as much as $200,000+. Total compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living and individual performance.
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives – earn an additional bonus of $5k+ in your first 3 months!
- We offer a progression plan based on performance, including title promotions.
- Comprehensive fully paid training program and the ability to apply for our management training program after 6 months of employment.
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund.
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans & retirement plan through Charles Schwab with company match (401K).
- Company Equity Program.
- Company match of personal charitable contributions up to $15,000 per year
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer time and 9 paid holidays
- Leave your dials at the door – we aim for everyone to get their work done in a 40-hour week (Monday – Friday)
- Technical equipment provided
- Lunch is provided in the office Monday through Friday
- Pre-tax commuter benefits