Highly skilled and customer-focused Support Technician with over 2 years of experience in providing technical support for computer hardware and software as well as 8 years of customer service experience. Committed to resolving technical issues promptly and ensuring optimal performance of desktop and laptop systems. Seeking to contribute expertise in troubleshooting, problem-solving, and excellent communication skills to support IT needs.
The user has not yet completed this section
– Planning, executing, and delivering projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
– Proficient in leading cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and objectives.
– Skilled in project initiation, planning, resource allocation, risk management, and stakeholder communication.
– Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
– Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities with a focus on fostering a collaborative and productive work environment
– Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in-person re-quests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other device-related technologies.
– Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the
– Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problem, referring more complex problems to the appropriate IT personnel or technical staff
– Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
– Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of di-agnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
– Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
– Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Acted as a liaison between customers and service technicians to determine vehicular issues and problems
– Communicated with the customers to provide an estimated repair timeline.
– Submitted work orders to technicians, ordered necessary parts for repairs and collecting pay-ment after repairs are completed.
Provided customers with information and advice on warranty protections with potential cost
– Worked as E-Commerce to optimize searchability and accuracy of product listings.
– Received, washed, inventoried and shipped parts utilizing Reynolds inventory management system.
– Used technical aptitude and experience to support customer inquiries about their products.