Organized and dedicated individual with a proven track record of providing exceptional administrative support.
Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry into external and internal systems.
● Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and request correct data where necessary and obtain further information for
● Review exception reports to ensure data has been entered correctly.
● Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
● Comply with data integrity and security policies
● Providing administrative support to the CAO and office, including answering multiple telephone lines, handling correspondence, coordinating calendars, scheduling meetings, conference calls, luncheons, etc.
● Providing excellent customer service to all PAGNY employees, serving as the point person for all employee questions. Interact with clients, co-workers and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
● Coordinating interview logistics, such as scheduling all virtual and in-person interviews.
● Assists with planning and execution of special events such as meetings, employee recognition events, and holiday parties.
● Maintaining employee files and databases with up-to-date documents, performing file audits to ensure all required employee
documentation is retained.
● Meeting and greeting candidates, assisting with new hire orientations.
Assisting with Maintenance of central databases of applications and running or creating queries/ reports.
● Participate and/or sit in on planning meetings and conference calls.
● Materials preparation, data entry, general office duties, and other daily needs relating to projects and tasks.
● Coordination of meetings and training sessions, research materials to assist unit staff.
● Any other ad hoc assignments and emergency assistance as deemed necessary by the Director of Occupational Health and Safety