I have been in collections almost 16 years of my life I’ve worked 3rd party for the majority of my career in collections and have had the pleasure of being a Frontline manager in 1st party collections for BofA. I have been on the project for 4 years and helped develop a dynamic department. I have recruited employees to enhance the project. I have managed 15+ agents while coaching, training and developing agents to move in a higher position such as Backline, Inward as well as management. I have created monthly contest to successfully reach month end goals. I am very passionate about all that I do. I believe in working together to build a strong department. I believe in completing deadlines on time to maintain a great image for the company.
I did not finish school. My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I dropped out to help her.
– Manage a team of 15+ agents, monitoring calls, coaching, training, and developing agents to meet quotas.
– Implement incentive contests to successfully reach month-end goals.
– Consistently exceed expectations while maintaining a Quality Score of 95% or higher.
– Resolve escalated calls, complete end-of-month reports, and grade calls to meet clients’ expectations.
– Handle the hiring and termination process for the department.
– Evaluate daily delinquency figures to allocate resources and achieve production goals for the frontline team.
– Promoted to manager while on a work from home project.
– Supervised 25+ employees in a call center environment.
– Implemented new processes and procedures, created weekly project reports for management and executive teams.
– Prepared and submitted reports for planning development and performance results.
– Conducted training classes and meetings.
– Oversaw operational activities, maximizing productivity through strategic scheduling and employee assignments.
– Delegated and balanced workloads to resolve past due loan situations or referred default loans to the Loss Mitigation Unit.
– Researched and resolved complicated issues related to loans and credit bureau reporting.
– Gathered data and prepared reports to accurately track productivity and delinquency levels.