Accomplished and growth-focused professional with strong expertise in overseeing Talent Acquisition operations and supporting the seamless transformation of organizational structure. Skilled in overseeing a full range of HR operations, such as creative job posting, potential candidates screening and recruitment, employee benefits administration, performance evaluation, new employees on-boarding, and key relationships building.
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Established effective working relationships with external recruiters and vendors as needed.
• Researched industry trends related to recruitment and talent acquisition initiatives.
• Advised management on organizational design issues related to recruitment and retention.
Results-focused professional with success in recruiting and staffing. Skilled in sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding qualified candidates. Proven ability to develop relationships with hiring managers and build efficient recruiting processes.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of recruiting trends, best practices, labor market conditions, and compensation regulations.
• Developed recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
• Building university engagement across all the brands within Publicis Digital Experience pillar by creating and managing relationships with contacts at schools within our office hub locations across the country, registration for fairs, and creating a quarterly newsletter to send out to all of the talent acquisition, DE&I and talent engagement teams across our pillar.
Sourced and screened qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engine, and web resume mining techniques.
• Supported several advertising agencies on their account, client, and project management staffing needs ranging from entry to director level openings.
• Managed applicant tracking systems and other software tools used in the recruiting process.
• Coached hiring managers on selection criteria based on job specifications and organizational needs.
• Advised management on salary ranges, benefits packages, and other compensation related issues.
Assisted in the recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to onboarding new hires, utilizing various recruiting tools such as Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter.
Jul 2022 – Present
• Utilized Applicant Tracking System software, Workable, to track progress of each candidate throughout the recruitment cycle.
• Produced an employee handbook for company by utilizing SHRM’s website.
• Delivered impactful training to new employees regarding “how to use LinkedIn for sourcing”.
• Provided timely feedback to applicants regarding their status in the selection process
Managed full recruitment cycle, including writing and publishing job descriptions, interviewing applicants, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements, and evaluating responses.
• Identified and resolved personnel issues by coordinating with clients, applicants, staff member, and management.
• Conducted background and reference checks and verified credentials for selecting the right candidate.
• Attended career fairs at local universities to network with potential employers.
• Screened and placed more than 75 permanent and contract positions within legal and administrative sectors.
• Maintained files and filing, keeping sensitive information confidential.
• Assisted the executive management team in making informed decisions by providing timely and accurate administrative support.
• Screened incoming telephone calls, routing to appropriate personnel.
• Coordinated the management of accounts payable and receivable activities, including compiling
correspondence, generating invoices and collecting past due invoices.
• Oversaw the accurate calculation of payroll hours for both full time and temporary employees.