Manage day to day operations in two branches.
Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and establish ongoing relationships.
Capable of quickly understanding how systems are used in order to provide efficient support.
Attention to detail
Accountable for executing all daily operational tasks and activities
• Effective, efficient execution of delivery routes to support a great
customer experience while maintaining cost effectiveness.
• Work closely with warehouse manager and team to successfully
process and load daily deliveries.
• Engage in daily/weekly activities focused on training and the
development of business operations.
• Manage inventory process both inbound and outbound.
• Executes and supports the rotational monthly schedule in working
extended daily shifts, evenings when needed to support branch
• Process daily cash and check deposits
• Review and calculate square feet for all countertop template layout to
support material handler and fabricator staff in selecting sufficient
material as needed.
• Transfer Sales Order/Invoice data from hard copy to a digital database.
• Maintain an organized file system
• Resident expert/consultant to colleagues for reviewing data and
checking template layout calculations
Drive customer satisfaction by providing superior customer service and
focusing on quality in the production process.
• Use printers and finishing equipment (cutting, binding and laminating
machines) to produce high quality print and marketing materials
• Connect with customers and build relationships.
• Provides a space for regular communication, problem solving.
Providing the appropriate tools and resources to produce quality work
• Supervise, motivate, and maintain a positive environment.
• Evaluate employee’s performance.
• Assist in training of new Team Members