My name is Ainsley Mowers, and I am a recent graduate from Santa Clara University with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. In my current position at Instrumental, I work with both technical products and high-profile clients to connect interests and solve issues. As a Community Facilitator on Santa Clara’s campus, I developed a solid ability to flourish individually and in a team setting while creating, designing, and implementing new programs every quarter. In both, I have demonstrated my ability to handle high-stress situations in a courteous and professional manner while hitting benchmarks and deadlines.
Outside of the work setting, I love to hike the mountains and trails along the West Coast, read, and play rugby.
• Writing, scheduling, and sending 100+ emails a week and making 60+ daily phone calls for outbound sales
• Conducting 2+ experiments and troubleshooting issues as the experiments proceed
• Working with different departments weekly including the C-Suite, AEs, and SAs
• Researching 10+ prospective companies weekly and synthesizing information for an easy digest
• Contributing to the development of a community of scholars by assisting the academic and personal development of residents and by promoting and supporting an inclusive environment in which differences are thoughtfully explored
• Upholding University policies, procedures, and community standards
• Working collaboratively to build community, being available to mentor students, and encouraging responsible citizenship on and off the SCU campus
• Cultivated relationships with client teams to understand their value and assisted senior account executives daily
• Engaged in weekly training sessions to understand new tools and team dynamics
• Learned key skills associated with media relations, client service, business development, and operations
• Consumed various forms of news on a daily basis to locate relevant articles for client and research teams
• Conducted research and built a database including 400+ publications for company-wide usage via Smartsheets
• Performing market research and data analysis for the company’s product portfolio.
• Producing written and graphic content articulating customer pain points, the boons value
proposition, industry trends, and customer successes.
• Producing content in a variety of formats – blogs, infographics, social media posts,
boons.io website, video, case studies, handouts.
• Developing content and posting on target channels. Creating social media goals and tracking
progress against goals.
• Synthesizing data and insights into clear and concise reports for the management team.