With over 11 years of experience in the financial services industry, I am a driven and motivated branch manager who leads by example and inspires others to achieve their goals. I have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service, increasing branch profitability, and managing compliance and operations functions.
As a private client branch manager at JPMorgan Chase, I oversee the performance of a high-volume branch with a diverse and loyal client base. I coach and mentor my team of employees, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge to provide personalized and tailored solutions to our customers. I also implement and execute compliance-based policies and procedures to avoid errors and ensure quality standards. My mission is to create a positive and productive branch culture that fosters trust, collaboration, and growth.
Minor in Business Communications
Lead, manage, develop, and take responsibility for the compliance and controls in the branch.
Using data, analytics, key performance indicators along with critical thinking to drive results both to meet company goals and my employee’s career goals.
Drive overall performance of branch through effective management of growth, controls, clients, access, and people.
Model and support employee growth and success by mentoring, show coaching and providing ongoing feedback.
Consistently manage through Change, understanding the deliverables and critical thinking to find solutions.
Lead, review and implement plans to ensure we are in compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Ensure efficient branch operations; manage the compliance and operation functions of the branch.
• Implement and execute compliance-based policies and procedures to avoid errors.
• Build and cultivate long-lasting relationships with our customers and the employees.
• Lead, develop, and motivate employees.
• Assist with Sales management within the branch.
• Promoted to Assistant branch manager due to exceptional leadership ability and continued success meeting sales goals.
• Continue with all duties of being a Personal Banker
• Assist in assuring the branch is in compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Vault Teller (controlling, verifying, and monitoring cash levels within the branch.)
• Open and monitor business accounts within our branch
• Provide Management coverage and assist in the development of employees.
• Promoted to Manager on Duty (Small Business Specialist) because of my exceptional sales performance.
• Assist Customers achieve their financial goals.
• Promote, advertise, and cross sale Chase banking products.
• Build and cultivate long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: