Encouraging manager and analytical problem-solver with talents for team building, leading and motivating, as well as excellent customer relations aptitude and relationship-building skills. Proficient in using independent decision-making skills and sound judgment to positively impact company success. Dedicated to applying training, monitoring and analysis abilities to boost performance.
Majored in Psychology and Philosophy
Studied mainly research methods including data analysis
Studying Clinical psychology in regards to research methods and analyzing data for applicable use.
– Located, developed, and promoted over 200 talented employees to cultivate collaborative and hardworking leadership team.
– Worked diligently to resolve unique and recurring complaints, promoting loyalty, and enhancing operations.
– Assessed reports to evaluate performance, develop targeted improvements, and implement changes.
– Assessed reports to evaluate performance, develop targeted improvements, and implement changes
– Filed court documents and legal pleadings with court clerk on behalf of attorneys.
– Managed accounts and client records of clients, observing confidentiality, and extreme discretion.
– Worked alongside attorneys, administrative assistants, and fellow legal assistants on complex cases and legal processes.
Ended early due to Covid-19
– Conducted new hire orientation to verify completion of appropriate paperwork, recording information on human resources database.
– Developed and implemented policies and procedures to use for recruitment, employee relations and benefits administration.
– Answered multi-line phone system, routing calls, delivering messages to staff.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: