Business Key Account Development professional with experience selling and managing accounts, overseeing departmental operations and managing teams. Expert in analyzing and gathering information and presenting solutions to both clients and colleagues. A proven leader with the ability to multitask and manage long term accounts. I have consistently proven the ability to work with diverse teams where leading change is essential for ongoing success. A change champion, I deliver new heights in sales, possibilities, collaborative solutions, and unite people around strategies even during difficult periods in business. I have experience in effectively influencing key decision makers during Top to Top meetings with large key customers. I enjoy instilling and sharing a positive winning culture and improving processes and or collaboration to drive performance.
• Strategic account management building trusted partnerships to grow portfolio and create business solutions through retail contracts, solution selling, financial planning, and product / platform launches.
• Developed product innovation roadmap, strategic planning, and marketing plans increasing in-store and digital share of market (SOM) across 5 brand platforms.
• Managed sales budgets of up to $500K with accounts used for promotional joint business planning. – 40%+ brand growth for FY 2020 and 2021.
• Bridged the gap between HQ and operations, improving ability to execute go-to-market strategies for new-to-industry brand launches, growing share of market to 47% within 2 years.
• Launched over 150+ SKUs and 2 product platforms generating $85M+ in annual sales.
• Negotiated retail contracts with annual customer incentive packages exceeding $15M, while also delivering high levels of customer support through collaborative business analysis, planning and execution.
• Focused strongly on customer relationships and mutual success.
• Orchestrated and guided a team of 8 territory managers in a multi-state sales division, propelling active market engagement and securing top national ranking among 239 senior division managers.
• Spearheaded the identification and reduction of high-CAC marketing activities, resulting in a cost-saving of $100k and improved overall marketing efficiency.
• Exhibited exceptional performance by achieving the #2 spot 3 years in a row, surpassing goals by 171%, through the implementation of new and innovative strategies.
• Fostered strong customer relationships by developing retailer-specific multi-category business plans and selling/implementing marketing programs to achieve divisional commercial objectives while increasing contracted category volume by 32% year over year.
Performed all aspects of account management, including product sales, manufacturer and vendor relations, and extensive client/brand strategy programs. Coordinated business plans, promotional programs, and incentive programs in partnership with accounts and internal corporate stakeholders to achieve regional objectives and drive account growth.
• Managed 15 mid-size assigned business accounts averaging $25M – $30M in revenue
• Built everlasting business relationships with key stakeholders at multiple levels within assigned accounts.
• Prevented out of stocks, fulfilled market/customer demands, and generated incremental sales income via augmenting inventory levels and executing highly visible merchandising space.
Supported a diverse brand portfolio and executed sales plan across 80 national and independent retailers in the convenience store sector.
– Rapidly promoted, with average tenure of 1 year or less at each level
– Selected from among 1800 Territory Managers to represent company at NACS annual conference
– Hand chosen by Vice President, Southern Sales Area to serve as Advisory Board member
– Promoted to Regional Account Manager in recognition of consistent year-over-year achievement
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: