I have over 10+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles while actively collaborating with others to provide the best experience possible. I have experience with creating knowledge bases to serve both my company and our customers. I’ve also built out a wide variety of reports to help inform business strategy. I’ve maintained sales databases and tracked customer and client churn so that we could come up with the best solutions to improve retention. Digging into the data is at the heart of my passion so that we can collaborate to find some answers.
English Literature-Creative Writing and History
· Accurately generated invoices and issued payments for over 300 vendors twice a month with a 99% efficacy rate.
· Maintained long-term relationships and earned trust with vendors by diagnosing and resolving payment issues promptly with clear communication and frequent updates.
· Managed Risk Assessment, providing regular reports and timely solutions to act on disputes as they arrived.
· Monitored monthly revenue via sales reports to identify fluctuations and provide solutions for ROI improvements.
· Generated client churn reporting and made recommendations for customer retention strategies.
· Established new price points & billing packages for multiple US and international billers without revenue impact based on an analysis of competitors’ prices, customer feedback, site feature utilization, and promotional period sales.
· Spearheaded monthly risk assessment and finance meetings to review monthly sales, discuss and implement plans for risk assessment efforts & address any pain points.
· Identified and implemented fraud and exploit detection procedures, resulting in over $100,000 in savings YoY and a significant decrease in fraudulent activity.
· Implemented improvements to the payment generation software, collaborating cross-departmentally with the sysops team to implement permanent technical solutions to the payment generation software and established a plan for improved communication while utilizing team strengths.
· Pitched a plan to improve KYC and compliance, identifying steps that would prevent further issues by recommending swifter action and clearer guidelines.
· Managed a team of 9 direct reports, providing coaching, training, and career development through 1:1s and ongoing quality assurance and feedback.
· Identified means to detect and prevent fraud by and against customers, determining security risks and providing documentation so the team could analyze & act on fraud.
· Utilized historical data to analyze risk and fraud data to identify root causes and manage fraud disputes as reported.
· Documented product knowledge bases for the company’s major products, revising and improving the help center as the products evolved.
· Established all training documentation for incoming support members to help set expectations and provide an outline for all future transitions within the team.
Communicated clear guidelines for handling customer retention, coaching the support team, and taking over to manage escalations to secure a customer’s return.
· Worked alongside customers and software engineers to provide technical support by conveying relevant information to customers and troubleshooting problems to determine the best solution.
· Stepped into leadership during a crisis scenario, maintaining morale and establishing new standards, training, and coaching through a time of rapid change.
· Helmed an effort to manage the crisis when Russian sanctions went into place, providing clear and empathetic communication with our Russian vendors so that we could provide a solution to deliver their lost payments.
· Resolved over 100 tickets per day to address billing issues, account cancellations, and improve customer retention.
· Assessed likely instances of fraud and created documentation to identify cases to challenge disputes for partnering companies and prevent future exploits of systems.
· Performed ad hoc tasks for the company, such as KYC compliance with 2257 laws, graphic design, showing an eagerness to provide what the company needed.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: