This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States.
While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be reporting to the Cloud Platform Director of Engineering and help the cloud infrastructure team scale Fullstory’s infrastructure systems so that they can support rapid customer growth efficiently and cost effectively.
You’ll have the opportunity to design, implement, scale and manage infrastructure related software targeted at improving reliability while reducing toil for our engineering teams. To excel in this job, you must be a competent at developing and maintaining software as well as being passionate about infrastructure at scale.
In a typical day, you might:
- Design, create, and manage high-performance infrastructure and tooling for our external and internal services.
- Provide systems for infrastructure provisioning, observability, deployment, and cost tracking that serve all engineering teams.
- Be an architectural “consultant” and operations expert to product teams at the design stage of their features and services.
- Identify inefficiencies, risks, and reliability issues, and write high-leverage tools to tackle them.
- Write and maintain infrastructure related software.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Golang, Python, C++, etc.
- Experience architecting and maintaining systems in a public cloud environment. (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure or similar)
- Experience with modern metrics, monitoring, and logging frameworks and services. (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Stackdriver)
- Willingness to assist with on-call duties.
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Be an active voice that contributes on defining team roadmap.
- Reduce alert fatigue by participating in on-call duties.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Lead infrastructure transformational projects.
- Be a go-to person for one or more areas such as infrastructure, configuration management, or automation.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
Apply now >