Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About the Role
The person in this role would be joining our New Ventures team, a small dedicated team focused on unlocking a new line of business for Taskrabbit.
The Expansion Manager would be responsible for rolling out and launching our delivery program for IKEA locations across the US. This involves traveling to the national IKEA Service Office and IKEA retail locations across the US to engage directly with management and key stakeholders. Additionally, creating a playbook for scalable and efficient roll out plans to meet the rapid expansion goals for the program.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Taskrabbit and the sharing economy, has experience in influencing partners and has a data-driven and collaborative approach in achieving results.
What You’ll Work On
- Work with IKEA coworkers and corporate stakeholders to launch our delivery service offering to stores nationwide.
- Develop a scalable and efficient process playbook to ensure smooth and successful expansions in the future.
- Collaborate with a small team while taking ownership of expansion-related initiatives.
- Deeply partner with IKEA and internal teams, frequently traveling to national IKEA service offices and various IKEA stores throughout the US to engage directly with management and key stakeholders.
- Explore opportunities to hire additional team members as the new venture scales, potentially leading and managing direct reports.
Your Areas Of Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, involving nationwide program rollouts and partnership with retail stakeholders.
- Proven experience in building positive and productive relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Track record of launching new products or services successfully.
- Strong project management and partner management skills.
- Comfortable with building and implementing scalable processes.
- Data-driven mindset to identify and act upon efficiency opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey ideas and requirements.
- Highly organized with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify efficiency opportunities and take initiative to implement improvements.
- Willingness to travel frequently for in-person collaboration
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Apply now >