As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Manager Client Services is a perpetually Client-facing role while also managing and leading Supervisors, Sr. Project Managers, Project Managers, and/or teams in day-to-day service of the Client. The Manager Client Services is a seasoned strategic marketer, experienced in maintaining positive client relations, and has accountability for ensuring work performed is accurate and timely.
- Lead a Client Services team to know and understand omni-channel marketing strategy concepts and how to navigate resources throughout the organization.
- Develop strategic account planning presentations for prospective and existing clients including QBRs, RFPs, and proposals.
- Work with resource teams for accurate service details and costs; should have a firm understanding of and interest in the media landscape and what earns people’s attention
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, their functionality and ability to use these platforms to leverage opportunities for clients and the agency
- Plan multiple channel projects from beginning to end, understanding the content and what makes them successful.
- Write project and creative briefs and effectively communicate to teams; should have an eye for detail, creative flair and experience using key communications tactics.
- Assist with the development of estimates for new projects within establishing pricing guidelines.
- Ensure Client Services team provides thorough client input to the respective internal resource teams.
- Ensure staff adheres to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Track and ensure account profitability.
- Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job profitability.
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
- Build and maintain client relationships with mid-level and even senior-level management.
- Develop long-term client partnerships that results in a mutually beneficial, growth-oriented business and working relationship.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Suggest opportunities to Director Client Services and educate the client on Quad’s services – directly or through the Client Services team.
- Work with the Client Services leadership to think strategically and tactically to meet client needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services.
- Assist with developing marketing objectives, strategies and execution for current services, or prospective services that may be offered to the Client in the future, consistent with Quad’s approved processes.
- Good knowledge of the production process from pre-production, shoot and post-production
- Manage account staffing, time reports, and other operational procedures. Additionally, ensure all account records and activity are completed within guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Management responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating work quality, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Work with the Director Client Services to recommend training, education and professional growth for Client team members.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department and advertising agency. At least 2 years of management experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to inform, educate and influence staff to support goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with a team to think strategically and act tactically in order to align Quad’s services with customer needs.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, copy writing, photography/videography, print production, paid traditional and digital media, organic social media, email marketing, search engine optimization, website development, campaign analytics and reporting, and market research.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team.
- Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to discipline reporting employees when appropriate.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees.
- Ability and willingness to show leadership by consistent example.
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Apply now >