We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours. Learn more at www.radial.com.
Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales, the Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for setting and executing Radial N/A’s sales strategy with a $45M total contract value responsibility. Portfolio of services includes B2B and B2C fulfillment, Final Mile Transportation, Call Center/Customer Care, SAAS Order Management, omni-channel, and Drop-ship technology, and credit card payment/tax/fraud solutions.
- Responsible for the execution of sales goals in alignment with Business Units.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate/tie into corporate goals.
- Support sales forecasting activities, via Salesforce
- Development prospecting, qualifying, and acquiring of new customers.
- Research and develop list of potential customers.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Advises external customer base, contacts, and vendors about sales and advertising programs underway.
- Analyzes and reviews sales statistics to formulate a change if/when needed.
- Represents company at client meetings.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients.
- Interface between sales department and other departments within/outside of the company.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and offerings of the competition.
- May also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting a specific division(s)/territory(ies), global focus involvement, and/or be tasked with specific, individualized assignments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated enterprise sales and track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 retailers (5 years of experience and above) is preferred.
- Understanding of retail industry dynamics, business challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs
- Understanding of fulfillment and technology solutions for the retail marketplace is preferred
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process.
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time solutions
- Proven new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Mentality of a creative self-starter; ability to work independently and find a way into prospects through existing relationships and experience
- Must have strong communication, presentation skills, negotiation, organizational, and attention to detail skills.
- Proficient networker
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical, operations, IT people, and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree or related area preferred
Regional travel is required for this role by land and/or air.
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Apply now >