Skilled Lead Generation Specialist for the past four years and experienced in both B2C and B2B. Through work successfully helped clients achieve their business development objectives by providing high-quality lead generation services. I am skilled in researching, identifying, verifying, and defining target personas and can generate leads from various platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Zoominfo.
Additionally, Have a proven track record as a Business Development Representative (BDR) and experienced in working with customers to find solutions and drive company growth. Goal-oriented with proven expertise in HubSpot and Salesforce. Skilled in creating email campaigns, executing cold calling strategies, and nurturing leads to conversion. Adept at market analysis, relationship building, and achieving targets. Eager to contribute a track record of success and technical proficiency to a growth-focused team.
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management and one year of experience in the hotel industry. My customer service skills, combined with a warm and welcoming attitude, make me stand out and shows my experience . I have a proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Possess strong communication skills, paying attention to detail, and have a proactive problem-solving approach. I am experienced in hotel management software and managing reservations, check-ins, and check-outs.
• Developed business pipeline using cold and warm techniques.
• Expanded business through effective network development, identifying new and prospective clients.
• Maintained updated records in CRM to meet requirements of sales team and GDPR regulations.
• Researched and identified opportunities for account growth, account penetration and market expansion.
• Outbound/Inbound communication with qualified prospects through the email and LinkedIn channels.
• Developed relationships with prospects, acting as initial point of contact between the customer company and target company.
• Maintained extensive knowledge of company products and services to provide top-notch expertise to customers.
• Developed email campaigns and sequences.
• Built prospect lists of potential new customers through research and identification of business opportunities.
• Entered data into CRM ensuring accuracy and uniformity.
• Served as key team member in development of new client pipeline.
• Cold called perspective customers to determine product or service needs, ascertain timelines, and identify decision-makers.
• Initiated contact with prospects and conducted follow-up calls to garner information and qualify leads.
• Greeted all customers coming to the hotel and over phone.
• Administered hotel activities and ensured optimal standards.
• Managed and ensured smooth check in and check out of customers.
• Monitored all guest requests and whenever required promoted all hotel facilities.
• Reconciled all invoice payments and other cash activities in shift.