• 3 years of experience in data analysis and statistical modeling including data extraction, manipulation, visualization, and validation techniques, reporting on various projects.
• Proficient in Agile, Waterfall, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Ability to use PyCharm, and Visual Studio while developing different applications in Python.
• Good Knowledge of Python packages like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and SciPy.
• Proficiency in creating visualizations, interactive dashboards, reports, and data stories using Tableau and Power BI.
• Knowledge of using functions in Excel and performing analyzing using Pivot charts.
• Well-Versed in Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and strong experience in writing complex queries, using SQL Server
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical reasoning, and ability to learn quickly, high adaptability to new
technologies and tools.
• Implementing and following Agile development methodology within the cross-functional team and acting as a liaison between the business user group and the technical team.
• Generating comprehensive analytical reports by running SQL queries against current databases to conduct data analysis.
• Leveraged IDEs such as Visual Studio Code and PyCharm to streamline data analysis workflows and enhance code efficiency.
• Performing exploratory data analysis to find insight such as the different efficiency of different devices using ggplot2 in R.
• Extract the data tables using custom-generated queries from Excel files, and SQL database, and provide exacted data as input to
• Developing Python modules to extract data from the MYSQL database.
• Participate in all phases of data mining, data collection, data cleaning, developing models, validation, and visualization.