Professional and outgoing creative manager with over ten years of executive level administrative experience. Proven track record of project and office management, talent coordination, event planning, budgeting, marketing, wardrobe styling and sales. Self-starter and quick learner with ability to lead as well as be a team player. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop, Social Media & Switchboard
BS in Marketing
Provided executive support to CEO and company at large. Key member of corporations RFP team. Executed administrative request on contracts and drafted catering agreements. Performed role of Accounts Receivable for state appointed and catering contracts. Served as Customer Service representative and liaison between client and organization. Project manager and project assistant of several E.A.T. & E.A.T. Foundation Inc. projects. Calendar and travel management of CEO, E.A.T. Foundation, and Board. Assisted in employee onboarding and recruitment.
• Awarded (2) NYS OMH contracts servicing 800+ daily.
• Created a centralized information system which has simplified the RFP submission process.
• Implemented monthly and weekly touch base sessions to establishing efficient communication throughout departments.
• Assisted in establishing the company and foundation’s strategic plan for the year.
• Managed the A/R for (4) governmental contracts and insured 100% of all issued invoices were paid in full.
• Rectified billing disputes was able to recoup $150,000 in unbilled services.
anaged the day-to-day operations of Worth New York flagship showroom. Coordinated the calendar including both appointments and onboard training. Trained/collaborated with stylist driving showroom sales. Distribute and maintained all audio/visual and other technological equipment. Executed merchandising strategies throughout the showroom with visual displays. Facilitated the unpacking and shipping of collection during each season (400+ pieces per season). Managed all showroom correspondence. Coordinated and facilitated special events held in space.
• Created memorable experiences for all stylist either visiting or permanently operating out of the showroom
• Successfully downsized and relocated two showrooms to a one bedroom hotel suite
• Generated over $7k in sales per season
• Created an in-house marketing and print team operating out of the showroom
• Renegotiated contracts with vendors saving over $4k in relocation
• Generated over $14K revenue in semiannual sale
Provided administrative support to several “C” level executives in fast past project management firm. Support included but not limited to calendar management, travel coordination, marketing creation and distribution, project research, drafting of correspondences as well as submission of monthly expense reports. Served as office gatekeeper while managing and directing several phone lines. Worked directly with Operations Team in regards to scheduling conference room, overall daily flow of the office, research for budgeting pertaining to operation expenses, disputing vendor contracts and managing marketing/ office supply inventory.
• Established a network that improved efficiency of travel arrangement for employees as well as all expenses in association with travel.
• Acted as Project Assistant on several clients relocations
• Renegotiated contracts with various vendors were able to save the company over $8000 annually.