Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization skills. Providing exceptional and skillful work. Skilled in reviewing and analyzing files across multiple functions. A sell-starter, capable of working well independently or with a team. Proven customer service, communication and multi-tasking skills: managing multiple priorities in effort to meet important deadlines without compromising quality. Experienced with account resolution, escalations, systems/ software, and compliance procedures
Human Resource Management
• Screen candidates for open positions
• Conduct interviews by phone.
• Act as a point of contact, building candidate relationships during the selection process
• Review resumes.
• Ensuring the company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees.
• To perform difficult and varied clerical tasks in an organizational unit with a high degree of
• Upload and download legal documents from standard database applications.
• Maintain KIDS database, OnBase and any other relevant computer systems.
• Maintain complex or specialized records, files and reports.
• Process claims and cases accordingly within
timeframes to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Provides support on all cash management functions to include Automated Clearing House
• (ACH) Origination, Office Banker (RDC), Lockbox services, and Positive Pay.
• Travels to customers and train employees on the use of cash management services.
• Assists supervisor with the annual reviews for cash management ACH and RDC customers.
• Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations, and all established bank policies and procedures.
• Assist with account setups.
• Enter billing information for monthly statements
• Help customers meet their financial goals by handling financial transactions (deposits,
withdrawals, advances, loan payments, etc.)
• Give a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch.
• Inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs.
• Resolving customer’s issues and providing resolutions.
• Answering calls in an inbound call center with high call volume and a focus on customer
service, quality, adherence, and sales.
• Maintaining basic knowledge and ensuring compliance
• Provide service over the phone, by fax, chat, and email.