We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join the growing Product Marketing team and help build Articulate’s go to market strategy. In partnership with the Director of Core Product Marketing, this role will own the post sale strategy to onboard, retain and grow our customer base both upmarket and downmarket. This role will need to lead this area by influencing a very senior set of stakeholders including Directors, VPs and the C-suite.
Articulate has over 120,000 customers who truly love us and there is a large need to consistently and proactively support their success with retention and loyalty initiatives. This is a critical role that will have a large and strategic impact on meeting our company level revenue goals, working closely with key cross functional stakeholders from marketing to customer success.
What you’ll do
- Define positioning, unique value props, and differentiated messaging that demonstrates ongoing value of Articulate products and services to support aggressive revenue, expansion, and renewal goals
- Work cross-functionally to build the go to market strategy for our services: support, training and community
- Influence key senior stakeholders (directors, VPs, C-suite) in order to get buy-in, implement and execute strategy
- Use data and build analyses as a primary support for strategy and key decisions
- Support product & feature launches from a post-sale perspective with messaging and strategy that effectively drive customer acquisition and retention
- Work with Demand Gen and content marketing on campaign execution; review copy to ensure accuracy of our positioning and messaging
- Plan and execute research initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customers, markets and competitors that can inform post-sale strategy
- Support execution of events with messaging, content and insights
- Create assets for our customer success teams for use throughout the customer journey (e.g decks, brochures, battlecards, checklists, etc.)
What you should have
- 8+ product marketing experience within a B2B SaaS context with a customer success or post-sale focus
- Understanding of how to take products and services to market via sales and marketing channels using recommended best practices
- Customer centricity – ability to develop customer insights use them to inform messaging & GTM strategy
- Data-orientation – ability to create and leverage data as a core input in decision-making; you lean on data and metrics but are comfortable making decisions when data is ambiguous or unreliable
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re an amazing storyteller with the ability to translate complex ideas into creative narratives
- Analytical – fully proficient working with data and building detailed analyses to support strategy and decision making
- Results-orientation – ability to prioritize, execute, and drive results without significant guidance
- Cross-functional collaboration – ability to partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience; MBA preferred
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Apply now >