As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Associate Content Strategist is responsible for the development of communication and strategic content for the Enterprise Sales team
- Develop, oversee and execute content strategy and solutions that follow best practices and fulfill project requirements (business goals, customer goals, controls, deadlines)
- Employ standards of quality using creative direction and constructive critique
- Direct and build the structural design for client facing marketing collateral-pitch decks, sharable content (storytelling, narrative building, content flow, content design etc.,)
- Act as go-to expert for the sales organization for content development
- Leverage different kinds of data (research findings, analytics) to identify and solve client problems and integrate into client facing content modules/decks.
- Use and actively contribute to content systems (standards, voice and tone, messaging, and accessibility libraries)
- Present work and articulate strategy and content decisions to sales leadership
- Work with company-wide content design teams to improve UX and ensure consistency across channels and experiences
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, e.g. English, Journalism, Design or Marketing or certification from learning program and relevant work experience.
Experience: 4-6 years of experience in hands-on content development function
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-directed in both planning and structuring the work, and executing on expected levels of quality
- Experience developing content work through all creative development cycles including discovery, concepting, creation, review rounds, final product
- Understanding of what goes into making compelling and engaging content for brand engagement across different product lines
- A business-minded creator that knows how to create product assets to help market and sell products
- Demonstrated understanding of how design connects with broader business value
- Stays informed on marketing, media, retail trends, innovations, and changes to help develop and inform content
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams (in-store, direct mail, catalog, digital, creative, sales enablement teams) to develop and design applicable content
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft office Suite, Google Suite or similar programs; advanced ability in adjacent skills such as User Research, Interaction Design, and Visual/UI Design
- Experience working with brand and copy standards, including style, voice and tone
- Mastery of the organizational navigation required for content compliance, including legal, marketing, sales team approvals where applicable
- Confident when presenting to executives
- Ability to shift between leader and supporter, depending on project requirements and team needs
- Conflict management skills to balance the needs of the internal customer with the solutions development while always maintaining a professional composure to ensure de-escalation
- Manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Professional maturity, emotional intelligence and empathy for internal customers, clients, and colleagues
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Apply now >