Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures with its easy route planner. Driven by a love for nature and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, komoot helps you explore more of the great outdoors—wherever and however you want. And we’re good at it. Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times. Today, with over 35 million users and 300,000 five-star reviews, we are well on our way to becoming the most popular app for finding, planning, and sharing adventures worldwide.
Join our remote-working team and start your adventure with komoot.
About the role
Do you enjoy guiding users to the right solutions? Do you find investigating tricky issues entertaining? Have you ever been told you explain solutions really clearly and can do so in writing too? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are now looking for an outstanding Customer Support Manager to join our easy-going and incredibly efficient support team of four: Ana, Anja, Julia, and Chris. You will assist our users with questions, technical problems and help them get the most out of the product. You will often be the first point of contact for our customers and you will represent their voices internally too. After all, the happiness and satisfaction of our users have always been central to our mission and you and the team play a crucial role in how our users perceive us.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Support our users via email as well as answer their questions on all channels (tickets, forums, social media, store reviews).
- Be the first point of contact for customers and freelancers on the weekend.
- Handle technically complex and escalated cases.
- Work with developers and QA to find and solve critical bugs in the wild.
- Manage cases throughout the entire lifecycle from initial report to reproduction, writing bug reports, and case resolution.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with team members on tasks such as clearing ticket backlogs as they come up.
- Manage projects and processes that aim to improve how we support our customers.
Why you will love it
- Your work will contribute to helping millions of people enjoy lovely outdoor experiences.
- We’ve been a remote-working company since 2017, meaning: We are remote by default, have frameworks and systems in place, and know how to do it well.
- You’ll become an essential part of our diverse and international team, with colleagues based in 16+ countries across Europe.
- You can work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house, or anywhere else that lies in any time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- 38 paid days off (inclusive public holidays) – you are free to take those days whenever it suits you, including a well-deserved winter holiday break.
- We love seeing people grow. That’s why each team member gets €2,000 and 3 additional days to spend on professional development each year. Classes, conferences, books – your choice!
- Costs covered for your co-working space membership or your work-from-home office setup and the latest devices and equipment to do your best work.