The Account Representative will manage the day-to-day services associated with the management of the services of employer accounts, including implementation, enrollments, ongoing services, and the renewal processes. The Account Representative will be the main contact for the employer’s administrators once the account has been sold. They will work directly with the Sales Team, Client’s Broker, the Employer Representatives and the Curative Health Plan department leaders to ensure that all client’s are receiving the highest level of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of implementation of new employer accounts placed by the Sales Department.
- Work with new employers to initiate the enrollment process and manage the complete implementation and process through open enrollment. Coordinate with Curative Administrators the enrollment is submitted and processed efficiently and timely.
- Meet with new client representatives to educate their administrators on the premium payment and enrollment processes.
- Manage and coordinate with any needed Curative resources and staff for Employer’s Health Fairs.
- Confirm with Curative Administrators and the ID Card vendor that all ID Card packages are being mailed to Participants in a timely manner.
- Confirm with the Curative RN Staff that all initial information is received for enrollment to begin the Assessment meetings so that all new enrollees have their Assessment within 120 days of enrollment.
- Coordinate with IT to make sure the employer and employee portal have all of the correct links for the Benefit Booklet and plan specifications.
- Manage the ongoing enrollment change process throughout the Plan Year.
- Maintain ongoing support and meetings with employer group representatives to maintain a positive relationship with the client verifying their needs and expectations are met at the highest level.
- Provide periodic reports to clients on their account status.
- Work with Health Plan Management on any ongoing needs for clients.
- Work with Health Plan Management and the Actuarial Team to develop annual renewals. Deliver and review the renewals to the appropriate client representatives.
- Manage the open enrollment process for the renewing clients.
- Maintain a dialogue with the client’s broker to keep them aware of the account status and any issues that may arise and their resolution.
- Develop an encyclopedic knowledge of the Curative Health Plan Benefits and Services.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in a Health Plan Account Representative Department.
- Knowledge of Florida Health Plans Benefits for both Insured and Self-Insured Plans and Regulations
- Exceptional customer service verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English
- Detail oriented with solid organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in a Health Plan Account Representative Department
- Active State of Florida Insurance General Lines Agent License for Life, Accident, Health and HMO
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK/TRAVEL This is a full-time position, and core hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may at times require extended working hours and weekend work. Travel may be applicable.
Apply now >