My name is Okia Dixon. I am currently pursuing my Masters Degree in Human Resource Management. I am looking for internships an full time positions in the HR field.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations, services, & activities of a residence hall of 500+ students.
• Interview potential candidates for the RA role.
• Train selected RA candidates in Residence Life Education, according to university policies.
• Supervise 17 undergraduate Resident Assistants who will implement all activities, programs, and
services needed to create an inclusive community that reflects the mission and goals of Residence
• Use strong customer service and multitasking abilities to support a practice by providing
administrative support to 15 physicians.
• Ensure patients are assisted in a timely manner by functioning as the primary contact for the practice
and actively scheduling patients’ tests, appointments, and procedures.
• Update and maintain the electronic medical records, coordinate with clinical staff, and submit
information to payers for pre-certification approvals.
• Supervise 1,000+ undergraduate students in a 7-story residence hall by providing crisis-response,
community building programs, conflict mediation, and various campus resources in order to ensure
the safety and wellbeing of all residents.
• Manage administrative duties such as incident reports, room transfers, program assessment, and
budget management and allocation.
• Analyze the demands of each project/program by assessing the associated costs and creating a budget
within $500 in order to remain within the requirements set by the Office of Residence Life.