Knowledge of a variety of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. Manufacturing experience. Temporary traffic control (TTC) advance course, manlift training and operator certification and (Lift Equipment License). Great communication, organization skills. Enjoy working in a fast pace environment, multitasking, and a good team player. I’m very efficient, attentive to details, quick learner, and I take pride in my work abilities.
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
Set up and operate CNC processing equipment per job requirements for operations. Start machinery and adjust as necessary to improve overall performance while minimizing scrap output. Perform quality control checks, follow recordkeeping procedures, and report all problems to Management. Complete general fabrication tasks such as welding, plasma cutting, use of a torch, fitting, spot welding, and reading blueprints as needed. Comply with all safety and health regulations as specified by Management.
Clean machinery and maintain clean work environment to include upkeep of work area, tool drawers, workstations, and footprint layouts as per 5S standards.
Operate machinery, use hand and power tools
▪ Move and fit heavy objects
▪ Maintain production and work records
▪ Examine products and work to verify conformance to specifications
▪ Load, unload material, workpiece into machinery, stack containers, materials and products
▪ Keep up floor during production runs and break outs
▪ Clean work areas, equipment and machinery
▪ Measure, weigh and count product/material
▪ Perform safety inspections in manufacturing/industrial setting
▪ Attach and mark identification onto products and containers
▪ Use two-way radio to communicate
Work with individual to improve and resolve issues and handle all complaints in a timely manner. Answer customer inquiries and resolve issues promptly. Provide the customer with full and part time quality assurance observations of the contractor’s installation of the roofing and/or waterproofing system.
▪ Provide typed service report (non-conformance, testing reports and punch list) with photographs on all activities carried out on site and complete all required documentation in a timely manner for each project.
▪ Build and maintain strong customer relationship by communicating with client and contractor in a professional manner before, during and after project completion.
▪ Static air and water testing AAMA 501.2 and ASTM E1105
Ensure inspection measuring equipment is kept safe, clean and in current calibration