Committed to delivering exceptional service and driving long-term business success. Results-driven Customer Success professional with a proven track record of driving revenue growth and delivering exceptional client satisfaction. Highly skilled in analyzing market trends, identifying customer needs, and tailoring solutions to maximize value. Strong communicator and collaborator, consistently exceeding targets and fostering long-term partnerships. Works well independently and within a group.
Client Advisor-Louis Vuitton-Remote/Washington, D.C
July 2021-September 2022
•Achieve sales targets and drive revenue growth by promoting Louis Vuitton products.
•Develop a deep knowledge of Louis Vuitton’s product range and stay updated with market trends to provide personalized recommendations and styling advice to enhance the client’s shopping experience.
•Build and maintain strong client relationships by providing exceptional administrative support and customer service.
•Collaborate with colleagues and management to attain team sales goal and promote revenue generation.
•Utilize CRM tools to record and track client information, preference, and purchase history.
•Proactively reach out to clients for special events, product launches, and promotions.
Assistant Operations Manager-Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill, Washington DC
April 2019-September 2020
•Communicated with clients regularly to ensure all food items, room sets, and additional requests are met in order to guarantee a successful event.
•Reviewed BEO’s and communicated with multiple departments to guarantee well-organized events, while running multiple events single-handedly as efficiently and productively as possible.
• Monitored and developed team member performance by providing supervision, scheduling, conducting coach and counseling, as well as additional training opportunities to advance work performance amongst team members.
Guest Service Representative/Night Auditor – Marriott-Residence Inn ACV, Arlington, VA
September 2017-March 2019
• Executed end-of-day operations including: reviewing shift paperwork, processed all payments to the appropriate accounts, and performing system backup.
• Performed training sessions for front desk associates in order to acquire the necessary skills to execute night audit procedures.
• Sold rooms and provided requested accommodations to guests both over the phone and in person to promote profit and increase revenue.
• Handled guest issues/complaints and following up until they are resolved in order to drive customer service satisfaction.
• Processed rebate codes and certified all rebate forms are accurately submitted.
• Tracked daily Marriott Rewards reimbursements and comprised a monthly report to increase room revenue and advance reward membership participation.
• Reviewed Rate Variance Report and noted any financial discrepancies.
• Administered reports for audit packets according to corporate and FCA requirements.
Catering/ Suites Supervisor – Levy Restaurants-FedEx Field, Hyattsville, MD/Nationals Park, Washington D.C.
September 2017-March 2019
• Managed a team of 50-100 event service staff by delegating task, providing departmental training sessions, and implementing company policies and procedures.
• Reviewed BEO in order to collect guest information/specific needs, establish a timeline, and determine the proper set up/arrangement for each event.
• Executed pre-shift meetings to ensure staff members understand daily expectations in an effort to promote quality customer service to all guest.
• Liaised between multiple operational departments to coordinate the on time set up of club boxes, suites, and the restaurant to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Tracked inventory to ensure departmental supplies are ordered and all bars, pantries, and dining areas are fully stocked prior to game/event day.
• Implemented close out operations through Micros and Bypass certifying all transactions are accurate and complete.
Guest Service Representative – Marriott-Residence Inn, Largo, MD
January 2017- February 2018
• Managed day-to-day front desk operations according to hotel policies.
• Assumed the role of MOD during evening and overnight shifts.
• Utilized effective communication and negotiation skills to handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances.
• Assisted the Director of Sales with property tours, negotiating prices, and securing group reservations for meeting spaces and guest rooms to drive business to the hotel and maximize profit.
• Assisted Housekeeping Manager with final room checks and updating vacancy reports in the system.
• Processed guest check-ins/check-outs, confirmed reservations, assigned rooms, and processed room payments through FOSSE.
• Answered guest calls, accessed their needs, and delegated to the appropriate departments to ensure they were resolved in a timely fashion to help drive GSS scores.
• Executed daily reports pertinent to hotel operations including: Arrivals/Departures, Contingency, and Guest Ledger reports.
• Accurately counted cash banks at the beginning and end of shift. Processed cashier reports, balanced accounts and receipts, issued a final deposit at close of shift.