We believe that healthcare should be intuitive and accessible to everyone, and we’re dedicated to making that vision a reality.
The healthcare system and employer-sponsored health plans and benefits can be complex and difficult to navigate, leaving individuals feeling overwhelmed and confused. At Amino Health, we recognize this challenge and have developed an intuitive healthcare navigation platform that helps individuals find covered healthcare providers and facilities and make more informed healthcare decisions by providing transparent information on the cost and quality of care.
As Amino’s B2B Content Writer you will work closely with the Senior Content Strategy Manager, the marketing team, and teams across the organization, including sales and customer success, to create a wide range of written materials such as blog posts, white papers, case studies, ebooks, email campaigns, social content, and more. To collect knowledge and insights, you should feel at ease undertaking research, speaking with subject matter experts, and translating complex concepts into simple, understandable language that resonates with our target audiences. You will also help to define and maintain our brand voice, ensuring that all content is consistent with our messaging and style guidelines.
As Amino’s Content Writer you will….
- Conduct research and gather information from subject matter experts to develop a deep understanding of our product and customers.
- Create and edit content that is both engaging and informative, presenting complex healthcare and technology topics in a clear and accessible manner.
- Follow an editorial calendar to manage and prioritize multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Develop a variety of content – including long form editorial, short-form, and social content – for multiple channels and platforms, such as our website, email marketing, and blog.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results; partner with content strategy manager to analyze the content performance and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Develop and maintain our brand voice and style guidelines to ensure consistency across all written materials and to ensure that all content aligns with our brand messaging and positioning.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our content, using data and feedback to guide your decisions. Work with the marketing team to track content performance and adjust content strategy as needed.
- Experience writing for a B2B healthcare audience; SaaS industry experience a plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with strengths in producing a range of content from long-form editorial to blogs and email copy
- Familiarity with SEO writing; Knowledge of content marketing and SEO/SEM strategy a plus
- Detail orientation and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with conducting research and interviewing subject matter experts to gather information
- Familiarity with content management systems and marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- We’re committed to helping you achieve your best work in a supportive, growth-oriented environment. We have seriously big goals, and expectations are high and we’ll equip you with the tools and resources you need to be successful
- Expected base salary: $115,000 to $125,000 plus standard company benefits and a generous option grant. Amino values transparency and has included the reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this full-time role at any approved US location. Individual pay is determined by a range of factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, licensure or certifications, and other business and organizational needs. Amino does not typically hire at or near the top of a salary range.
- We offer full-time employees 100% paid employee healthcare premiums; dependent premium coverage depends on the plan
- 401(k) and FSA programs
- This position, like all roles at the firm, will have a good deal of autonomy. We’re a remote-first team and have designed our culture for a balance of synchronous and asynchronous work with people operating from all over the country. To support your remote office, we provide every new Amino with a generous office set-up allowance plus a monthly stipend for internet/phone
- PTO is non accrual and we expect Amino’s to take a minimum of 15 days a year
We are a small team who believes that success is a group activity. You should expect to learn from everyone at Amino, and be excited to share your knowledge. You will play a big part in influencing the shape of the product and be empowered to provide your thoughts and ideas.
We believe in collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We believe in having a growth mindset, and have a passion for solving problems that have never been faced before. Everyone’s input is valued, be it about code, data models, business models, or product ideas.
Apply now >