About Procore Technologies
Connecting the people who build the world on a single global platform.
This is an hourly position working the hours of 11:00 am-8:00 pm CST or 12:00 pm-9:00 pm CST
Procore is looking for an ERP Integration Support Specialist (ISS) to assist with our financial ERP integrations with some of the industry’s top construction accounting solutions. Use your problem solving skills to diagnose and resolve customer-reported issues, working in partnership with customers, other internal support teams and developers.
Being independent yet collaborative, creative, analytical, and empathetic are all things we’re looking for in our next team member. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This position will report to the Manager, ERP Support and have the opportunity to be based in our Austin, TX, Willmar, MN, Portland, OR, or Carpinteria, CA offices or Remote in the Continental U.S. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
– Support a minimum of two major financial technology platform integrations within the first 6-9 months in role is required.
– Complete a comprehensive and detailed training program to learn the duties and responsibilities of the role, as well as Procore’s general onboarding and orientation curriculum.
-Successfully complete training, with proficiency to work independently within 12 weeks, and ability to take on a full caseload, as assigned.
– Understand the phases of construction financials, the contract process, and key stakeholders.
– Learn and understand Procore and financial integrations and how the two will communicate with each other.
– Understand the ERP system and how it integrates with Procore. Working knowledge of how each ERP Integration works and how to guide the client through the software to troubleshoot and resolve issues for a minimum of one of the supported integrations listed below.
– Sage 300, Sage 100, Sage Intacct, Quickbooks, Spectrum, Vista, Yardi- Project financials, Yardi- Portfolio financials, Acumatica, MRI- Project financials, MRI- Portfolio financials, Nexus, JDE, SFTP/ETL, CMiC
– Ability to successfully utilize and cross-train colleagues on required technology, Procore and integration partner tools and data management systems, listed below:
– Procore, Microservice(s), Boomi, Ryvit, Intuit web connector, Hh2, LastPass, Windows Server, Salesforce, Procore SU tools, Calabrio, SumoLogic, StarFire, Oncehub, Zoom, Guru, Slack and JIRA.
– Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently across a variety of mediums including chat, email, and phone with both external clients and internal teams.
– Must have proactive and effective communication skills to engage clients and direct them to best solutions.
– Respond to client requests promptly via phone, chat or email, and coordinate meetings as needed utilizing Oncehub.
– Relay information appropriately from integration partners and/ or Procore development teams to the customer.
– Educate customers on best practices for navigating through Procore and its ERP system in order to optimize the integration.
– Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders across multiple departments for troubleshooting, escalations, department-wide initiatives and problem resolution.
– Ability to work independently in your work environment, including remote working, and maintain effective communication with leadership, training team and peers.
– Ability to Complete cases to technical standards and maintain metrics and competencies as listed below:
-Achieve high customer satisfaction results by timely responses to customers and communicating status updates regularly.
– Close or complete cases monthly as required to maintain or exceed productivity requirements.
– Schedule adherence – attendance and adherence to assigned daily schedules are critical success factors and required.
– Accurate and timely documentation of case and log notes.
– Promptly close cases and minimize backlog.
– Successfully self-manage full caseload and client interactions in LIVE queue environment (chats, phone calls, emails and
– OnceHub/ZOOM (scheduling software).
● The ISS is responsible for all communications, status updates and documentation for assigned cases. This is done via phone, chats, email and, Zoom, in a live queue environment.
● Resolve complex technical issues for Procore’s ERP Integrations.
● Schedule outbound calls to resolve technical issues with clients, Procore Admin, and IT teams.
● Troubleshoot integration technical issues in the customer’s Windows environment or in Procore’s internal microservices. Identify issues and ensure efficient problem resolution.
● Independently own and manage a consistent caseload, as assigned.
● As a customer advocate, the ISS works with other internal Procore teams to find solutions for our customers. This includes, but is not limited to:
● Logging product defects to development and logging enhancement requests to product management.
● Educating customers on best practices for navigation through Procore and their ERP system in order to optimize the integration.
● Document and submit service issues or escalations via a service management tracking technology such as JIRA tickets.
● Strong Problem solving/analytical skills, enjoys working with details and numbers & technical troubleshooting skills.
● Strong customer support and client relation skills, customer focused.
● Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and ability to resolve complex technical issues, primarily in a SaaS environment.
● Effective communication (verbal and written) consistency and reliability.
● Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and execute on resolution. Required Skills, Experience & Education:
● 2+ years’ in a technical support, customer-facing role
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Experience with a ticketing system (Zendesk, Service Cloud, Desk, etc.)
● Experience with incident management (e.g. outages) and customer communication
● Experience configuring permissions and services on Windows servers
● Knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage 300 CRE, Quickbooks, Viewpoint Spectrum, Viewpoint Vista, Sage 100 Contractor is desirable
● Familiar with Postman/API platforms, JSON, and basic SQL queries is desirable
● Familiar with the phases of the construction lifecycle, including Financial
accounting practices and project
Base Pay Range $26.44/hr – $28.84/hr. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Personalised job alerts
Set up personalised e-mail alerts about similar remote jobs
Procore Technologies is hiring a remote Integration Support Specialist from Anywhere 🌎
This is a Full Time role.