DISQO is the CX platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust, transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have fun while doing it!
We’re looking for a data-driven and innovative insights leader to join our Ad Measurement team to help our customers maximize the impact of their brands. You will plan, execute and help scale ad measurement implementations and continue to build DISQO’s competitive edge by leveraging our unique data sets.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for insights innovation within the digital and media spaces, and a strong background in consumer research and marketing analytics, along with a track record of delighted customers.
What you will do:
- As the face of DISQO, you will champion our relationship with customers, ensuring full utilization of our solutions and the satisfaction of our users.
- Research and understand our customer needs, and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to enable best-in-class and actionable insights via the DISQO platform
- You know what our customers want – from marketers to agencies to insights, you understand their personal and professional needs and desires
- You empathize with a marketer’s need to balance art and science, short and long term growth levers, risk and reward
- Drive the end-to-end process for ad measurement solutions deployment, from initial kick-off to insights delivery.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and customers, working autonomously with the necessary members of the extended ad measurement team to deliver our solutions on time, with high quality, and within budget.
- Be the voice of the customer. Leverage learnings from the front lines to materially contribute to our ongoing product enhancement roadmap.
Scale and Process Optimization:
- Contribute to improving our delivery processes and KPIs.
- Participate in key initiatives with Sales, Analytics, Product, and other relevant functions to drive performance and customer satisfaction.
- Help build and adopt data visualization capabilities using tools like Looker, Metabase, Tableau, etc.
- Help establish automation of insights by leveraging transformed data flows.
- Beyond that, the sky’s the limit. Know that you will be fully supported to reach your full potential and maximize your impact on DISQO’s future.
$75,000 – $105,000 a year
This is a structured hybrid role based out of our Glendale, CA or New York, NY office. Your pay will be determined by your experience, work location, and other applicable factors.