Move your career forward by working in Mozilla’s People Team as a Senior HR Operations Analyst, EMEA/APAC in our Berlin office. We’re looking for a positive, thoughtful, and industrious HR professional who wants to make a company-wide impact by contributing to a positive Mozilla employee experience in our EMEA/APAC regions.
You are able to be in the Berlin office two days a week.
- Manage relocation and immigration into and away from EMEA/APAC
- Work with our in-house payroll team to ensure employees are paid correctly and on time
- Complete the Germany Employment Agency form for any former employees up until 3 months after their exit.
- Represent EMEA/APAC for projects related to Workday and other HR systems as needed
- Manage processes such as employment verification; LOA verification; liaison with payroll, health insurances, government bodies and document filing / storage
- Process terminations in coordination with Payroll, Legal and Global People Operations team
- Enter employee changes in Workday, such as new hires, terms, leave of absence, promotions, etc.
- Assist with the “wet signature” process in Germany and coordinate signatures across European subsidiaries
- The requires working in the Mozilla Berlin office two days a week to assist with in person employee needs and requests.
- Manage our outside brokers to ensure our benefits and pension coverage are compliant with various EMEA/APAC laws
- Coordinate with the Global People Operations and Payroll team on needs/requests related to employee leaves, benefit changes, etc
- Responsible for EMEA/APAC vendor management and invoices, renewals, compliance, legislative updates as relates to benefits, compensation and leaves
- Manage the LOA process for EMEA/APAC
- Provide a local new hire total rewards orientation on a regular basis
- Lead yearly benefits roadshow
- Act as a resource for the interpretation of Human Resources policies and benefit plans administration. Communicate new policies and/or changes to existing policies/programs.
- Be an advocate for local best practices across EMEA and APAC
- Coordinate with the Global Compensation team for EMEA/APAC specific needs/requests, including compensation guidelines
- Consult on EMEA/APAC offers outside of guidelines as needed
- Advise on compensation changes for EMEA and APAC employees during the merit and promotion timeframes as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of HR experience in Germany and an understanding of general HR practices for other EMEA and / or APAC countries.
- At least 2-3 years experience in standard compensation matrices and benefits programs within Germany and more broadly EMEA and / or APAC – ideally within a tech environment
- Developed skills in Google Suite, Powerpoint and Excel
- Practical experience in people operations, compensation, benefits and general HR practices
- Ability to manage outside vendors to ensure Mozilla creates a positive employee experience related to benefits and compensation
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Ability to operate with flexibility and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Workday experience (preferred)
- Professional fluency in English required; German and / or French language skills are a plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Apply now >