The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
To be considered for this position, you are required to reside within 50 miles of Liberty Mutual’s below offices:
- Liberty Lake, Washington
- Indy, Indianapolis
- Plano, Texas
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Phoenix, Arizona
This is a range posting for which we will consider for different levels of experience.
Claims Resolution Specialist II: 51,700.00 – 95,500
Annual Flexible Time Off 15 days
Are you looking for a great career using cutting edge technology to adjust property claims? Join the GRM Property Complex Team. Responsibilities include investigation, analysis and other claims handling duties for medium severity property loss claims within assigned authority limits and consistent with policy and legal requirements. Claims are adjusted virtually from the desk. Adjusters will use a variety of internal and external resources, problem solving techniques and sound claims judgement to assist customers across the United States
- Investigates and determines appropriate coverage for Property claims through virtual tools, while providing exceptional customer service throughout the life cycle of the claim.
- May partner with vendors to resolve property claims.
- Determines policy coverage, sets reserves, and determines whether claim will be approved or denied, including recommendations made by independent and/or field adjustors.
- Clearly explains coverage to customer and notifies insured of coverage or any issues.
- Handles supplements and refers the most complex supplements as appropriate.
- Works with and coordinates a number of vendor services, according to the appropriate coverage, such as contractors, experts, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services while ensuring the customer is appropriately communicated to.
- Maintains accurate and current claim file documentation throughout the life cycle of claim cases.
- Recommends referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- Makes recommendations to management for settlement amounts outside of authority limits.
- Closes claim files upon completion of final payment. Leads suit committees, roundtables, arbitrations and mediations.
- Acts as a mentor to peers in all aspects of adjusting and provides feedback to temporary adjustors.
- Is an Area Coaching Expert status and/or leads continuous improvement activities and other special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of property claims adjusting experience
- Requires strong knowledge of claims handling procedures and coverages provided within various homeowner policies with the ability to write structural damage estimates for channeled complex property losses.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service. Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and 3 to 5 years of directly related experience. Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
Apply now >