While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments, and advertising specialty items.
Starting Salary range: $63,000-86,000 based on experience
What you’ll be doing:
As the Marketing Analyst – Marketo you are a resource working with the marketing and creative services team to manage tracking of performance; ensure accurate effective reporting, manage and provide support to the client/brand marketing teams, while maintaining a superior level of client service to internal and external customers. This is an internal customer facing, concept development role working closely with cross-functional teams.
Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) Support:
- Responsible for configuring and managing the SPP Marketo Instance, including programs, data flows and templates that impact multiple business units within the organization. This includes primary ownership of the master workspace in Marketo.
- During implementation, provide direction and work with Marketo professional services to provide and shape the way the Marketo instance will be build.
- Long term, will determine proper scope of releases of new functionality in Marketo, ensure marketing vision is translated in the tool correctly, will support change management and communications, will support all administrative aspects of Marketo.
- As the primary Marketo support contact, will report platform incidents and resolve them. Lead platform enhancements such as new features and functionality. Responsible for onboarding new resources.
- Identify training opportunities and support training delivery, as needed. Support documentation efforts and sharing learnings with other teams.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and propose how to act on them as well as identify issues and make recommendations on prioritization based on business and/or user impact.
- Own the development / implementation of new modules/enhancement to Marketo, operating service standards, methodologies, and frameworks to support on-going reporting, analysis etc.
- Use Business Analyst skills to lead cross functional teams and a proven track record of leading change and getting things done through others.
- Implement business process and workflow rules.
- Work with other business units (Account Services, Art Directors, Merchandising,) in uploading documents and creating/ editing templates.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to analyze business reports and solve problems.
- Strong advanced analytical and reasoning abilities. Able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to set and achieve challenging goals.
- Team spirit and proactive attitude with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Extensive working knowledge of Marketo Platform
- Certified Marketo Administrator Designation and/or working towards Advanced Admin Certification
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily business activities.
- Individual must demonstrate a high level of business maturity and alertness; ability to get along well with diverse personalities.
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications (Preferred)
- 5 years relevant work experience in marketing or related field.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or similar analytic software
- Experience with Marketo, Responsys or similar email service provider a must
- Experience with digital marketing, social media marketing desired.
At Staples, you’ll find the asset we value most is you. It’s why we offer a number of benefits to support our associates’ well–being both on and off the job. Here, benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our associates and their families for good health, work–life balance, retirement prep and overall peace–of–mind. For more information Check out our perks and benefits!
Apply now >