Highly motivated and dedicated professional with a Business Management degree and a strong background as a student manager for Men’s Basketball. Complemented by a valuable Business Analytics internship with the University of South Florida, demonstrating a passion attitude for data-driven decision-making. Proven commitment to continuous learning and a strong work ethic, consistently striving for excellence in all endeavors. And also being a Google Certified Data Analyst. I am seeking a challenging opportunity to leverage skills, drive success, and make valuable contributions to an organization.
•Certified Google Data Analytics
•Student Manager Scholarship
• Conducted data analysis and provided insights to support decision-making in
various departments. including marketing and finance.
• Developed and maintaineddashboards and reports using Tableau and Excel to track key performance indicators (KPIS) and monitor business trends.
• Conducted data cleaning and preprocessing to ensure data quality a n accuracy.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to identity areas for process improvement and implement solutions.
• Presented findings and recommendations to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
• Assist the coaching staff in various tasks, including game preparation, scouting, and practice planning.
• Key role in video coordination that included game footage breakdown, opponent scouting, basketball analyzation through basketball softwares such as: Sportscode, Synergy Sports, Fast Scout, Fast Draw.
• Assisted in basketball operational duties such as :organized team travel
arrangements, transportation, lodging, meals, banquet, community/alumni engagement.
• Supported coaching staff during games by tracking statistics and providing real-time updates.
• Fostered a positive and inclusive team culture through effective interpersonal skills.