Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our tech client’s marketing organization. This is an opportunity to support an enterprise sales organization.
Would you like to…
- Oversee the development of enterprise marketing programs.
- Be responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch.
- Be instrumental in designing, developing and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales.
- Responsibilities may include field marketing, digital event/webinars, content, and newsletters.
We would like you to have…
- 5-7 years of field marketing experience.
- B2B or B2C Marketing experience. Experience across field marketing, content, websites, and integrative marketing is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the sales and business cycle.
- Strong understanding of ROI Analysis.
- Strong project management and strategic skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Pro-active, detail-oriented with strong cross group collaboration skills.
- Marketing experience with high technology products; Microsoft products preferred.
- Web/online (HTML/SharePoint) experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required; Master’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft required.
Would you like to work for an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Apply now >