Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through our Checkout platform and growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
The fact that we’re revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
About the role and the team
At Bolt, the product team takes ownership of turning ideas into extraordinary products and services at scale every single day. Bolt is the future of online commerce and our platform enables millions of shoppers to transact with their favorite merchants.
Payments is a cornerstone of Bolt’s checkout offering. We makes payments easy, secure, and reliable for our merchants and shoppers who use our checkout. We are looking for a product leader to join the Payments team and be directly responsible for the success of B2B payments here at Bolt. You will work daily with the best engineers and designers to ship world-class payment experiences across the globe.
To make an impact in this role, you will need vision, thought leadership, grit, domain expertise, relentless customer empathy, and a willingness to make big bets. Your influence across engineering, design, marketing, and GTM teams will help Bolt deliver successful outcomes for our shoppers and merchants.
What You’ll Do With Us
- Own the vision and narrative for the future of B2B payments at Bolt.
- Seek out customer and data driven insight and parlay those into a clear plan, product prioritization framework, and execution roadmap.
- Influence partners in the payments space to build out best-in-class integrations that improve the experience for our shoppers and merchants.
- Deliver high-quality payments products while improving the reliability of Bolt’s existing payments platform.
- Dream big for your team’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on B2B payments. Understand the current landscape, what has been done, and where Bolt will differentiate.
- Demonstrate effective cross team collaboration with engineering, design, analytics, and GTM functions to ensure successful delivery of products and business outcomes.
What Would Set You Apart
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager delivering excellence in eCommerce payments (merchants, payment processing, issuing, acquiring)
- Foundational understanding of financial transaction processing systems and finds joy in the details
- Direction setting and product sense combined with methodical execution
- Thrives under pressure with proven experience working on large-scale and time-sensitive products
- Effective story-telling and executive presence
- Track record of delivering high-quality payment products and influencing tangible outcomes in ambiguous environments
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events