Uscreen is the leading video membership platform for creators. We’re on a mission to help creators and their fans prosper through meaningful connection. Our #1 video membership platform serves 25,000+ creators and 9+ million members while generating $20m+ in ARR.
Uscreen is growing, profitable, and bootstrapped. Our vision is composed of four parts:
- Independence – No investors, no board members, no nonsense. We answer to our creators and their members.
- Profitability – Staying profitable while we grow encourages us to make sustainable business decisions every day while reinvesting in our customers, employees, & product.
- $1,000,000,000+ of revenue generated for creators – We are successful when our creators are successful.
- $100,000,000+ of annual recurring revenue – We are here to make a lasting impact on the broader market of digital creators & communities.
What you’ll do
As an Account Executive, you will be an integral part of our Sales Team. We are a remote-first company, so we value highly the ability to work autonomously, be self-driven, and stay productive.
- Sell Uscreen’s solution to creators, founders, & CEOs to help them launch and grow their online video membership businesses
- Manage an inbound pipeline of deals from prospect through demo and negotiation
- Qualify prospects based on their ‘customer readiness’ — i.e. social media presence, audience size, and quality/size of existing content library
- Source new business using an outbound sales motion while multi-threading the conversation with key stakeholders in the ecosystem (such as business managers & talent agents)
- Advise the customer on our all-in-one marketing platform (lead pages, churn reduction, cart abandonment tools) and video monetization strategies (subscriptions, VOD sales, live-streamed events)
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to hit and exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
Who you are
- 2+ years of new Sales experience in SaaS
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Professional, detail-oriented, & structured work style
- Excellent written & verbal communicator
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
Nice to haves
- Passion for the creator economy, digital video creators, and digital communities
- Previous sales methodology training (e.g. Challenger Sales, MEDDICC, SPIN)
- Prior success selling video platforms, membership software, and/or OTT video software
Our Commitment to You
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training and workshops to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to a stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible, unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen team.
Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Apply now >