Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We’re looking for an outstanding person with strong analytical, operational and managerial skills to own the marketplace health and service reliability of Lime’s micro-mobility business.
The Global Ops team, in collaboration with the local operations teams, guides our vision, strategy, execution and tactics for our Operations across the world.
As part of the Marketplace team, you will be in a highly cross-functional position strategically partnering with global stakeholders, collaborating on delivering an outstanding marketplace experience for our riders and logistics partners, while improving the reliability of our platform. Examples of areas you might be working on include developing new pricing and incentives strategies, managing fraud, decreasing fleet decay, and creating new frameworks to solve various marketplace problems.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of determining underlying causes of complex, multifaceted, new and often cross-functional problems. This person will also have excellent communication skills with demonstrated stakeholder management skills.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in operations, project Management, strategy / management consulting or growth roles in internet businesses
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of operations professionals at all levels with a proven track record of developing a team and ensuring results are achieved
- Ability to use data to frame business questions, translate business needs into strategies, and implement tactics and process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to influence and gain consensus with senior stakeholders
- Analytically minded with the ability to assess project performance and financial viability.
- Advanced excel modeling skills necessary, SQL knowledge preferred
- High tolerance for ambiguity with a natural reflex for reducing a complex business problem into well-structured tangible components
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.