We empower our Field Service, Pest Control, Logistics customers, and more to reach their full potential with powerful software (SaaS). WorkWave is looking for a driven Account Executive that possesses strong consultative and presentation skills. In this role, you will understand how our client’s field service companies operate and speak to their common business objectives. You will be responsible for learning how to navigate a Field Service software solution, provide online demonstrations, and consistently achieve a monthly quota.
If you are great at what you do, creative in your approach, and passionate about sales, come join an amazing team in a fun, open environment.
A FEW WORDS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
We want hard working, driven, and motivated Account Executive’s who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves in a fast paced environment. We are looking for “challengers” who use their understanding of the prospects’ business objectives to push thinking forward and take control of the sales conversation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We care deeply and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE!
• Our company headquarters is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or work virtually if desired
RELAX, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance program offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• Health and wellness focused work environment – optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live training is provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report’s 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.