CrossFit is looking to hire a People Business Partner . You will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management across the organization through partnership and collaboration. The People Business Partner maintains an effective level of business literacy about CrossFit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Consults across the organization providing HR guidance.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations when needed.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance including coaching, counseling, career development.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on restructures, workforce planning and succession planning through understanding of the people and the organization.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Experience at a startup company with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for CrossFit’s mission to be the world’s leading platform for health, happiness and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8-10 years’ experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Rich Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off––empowering you to unplug whenever and however you need to
- Flexible spending account and 401(k) with employer matching at 5%
- CrossFit Gym Membership Reimbursement
- CrossFit Courses Benefit
- Partnership Perks
CrossFit is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.