We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
At Alteryx, our Account Executives, Public Sector work to drive analytic-lead digital transformation within our customers and high-potential prospects across a range of Public Sector Organisations. To be successful, you will prospect, qualify, and close opportunities, as well as driving adoption across functional business groups. you shall curate trusted advisor-level relationships & utilize these relationships to establish Alteryx as the preferred analytics platform and create new business opportunities. You will create deal strategies and collaborate with Alliances, Sales Engineering, Value Engineering, Customer Success and more to progress opportunities
- Named Account Prospecting – Prospect for new business across multiple functional areas within a highly-targeted account list, selected on high-potential
- Building Relationships – Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s processes and problems. Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered. Bring unique value to every interaction. Develop relationships with multiple buying personas within the prospect account
- Articulating Value – Connect prospect’s business objectives (both functional and corporate) with Alteryx solutions. Deploy a customer-centric approach in understanding how Alteryx can do so
- Effective Account Coordination – Use a disciplined approach to effectively and efficiently involve pre-sales and post-sales support. Leverage industry expertise as needed
- Driving Sales Strategy – Develop a deep understanding of the customer strategies, priorities, needs and organizational structure. Develop tailored account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth.
- Conducting Pipeline Planning – ability to manage & grow perpetual pipeline. You will collaborate with support organizations including marketing, alliance partners and channels
- Demonstrating Alteryx & Analytic Proficiency – Be proficient in the Alteryx platform and product portfolio. Ability to effectively articulate the Alteryx value proposition.
- Building Trust – Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Minimum of 7 years of quota-carrying sales experience at a software/technology company
- Experience identifying and closing quick sales wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Experience selling to and influencing C-level executives while building consensus among the buying teams within Public Sector
- Track record of qualifying and closing consultative/service-led sales, particularly multi-year and subscription-based services
- Exceptional time and people management skills to marshal resources and advance opportunities
- Well-versed in the data-analytics industry and strong knowledge of competitor products and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Apply now >