Scheduling a Google Meet session is a simple process that can be done through Google Calendar. Here are the steps to schedule a Google Meet session:
- Open Google Calendar on your computer.
- Click on the day and time that you want to schedule the meeting.
- In the event creation window, click on the “Add video conferencing” link.
- A Google Meet link will be automatically generated. You can also add a meeting title, location, and guests.
- Once you’ve filled in the necessary details, click “Save” to schedule the meeting.
- Your meeting will now appear on your calendar, and you will see a “Join with Google Meet” button on the event.
- You can share the link with the attendees by clicking on “Copy joining info” or “Add guests” and invite people.
- To start the meeting, click on the “Join with Google Meet” button at the scheduled time, or you can also join the meeting from the Google Calendar events page.
It’s also worth noting that you can also schedule a Google Meet session from your Gmail account. You can do this by clicking on the “Meet” button at the top of the page, then selecting “schedule a meeting”.
You can also use Google Meet’s schedule feature to schedule future meetings, and even recurring meetings.