Zoom is a video conferencing platform that allows you to connect with people via video and audio calls. Here’s how to add someone to your contacts list on Zoom:
- Open Zoom: Go to the Zoom website (zoom.us) and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Contacts” tab: This can be found on the left-hand side of the screen, next to the “Home” button.
- Click on the “New Contact” button: This can be found at the top of the “Contacts” tab.
- Enter the contact’s information: Fill in the contact’s name, email address, and any other relevant information.
- Save the contact: Once you’ve entered all of the contact’s information, click on the “Save” button to add the contact to your list.
- You can also add a contact by clicking on the “People” icon on the bottom left corner of the Zoom window, then select “Contacts” from the options, then “New Contact” and enter the contact information
Once you’ve added a contact, you will be able to call or message them directly from the Zoom app. Additionally, you can also add phone numbers and other contact information to keep track of the contact’s information.
Please note that adding someone as a contact on Zoom does not automatically send them an invite to join your call or meeting, but you can use the contact information to schedule a meeting and invite them to join.