If you forget your password, you can request to reset your password. If you’re already logged into your Jobicy account, you can change your password from your settings.
Tips for setting up a strong password:
- Use a unique password that’s hard to guess.
- Use a combination of numbers and symbols.
- Use a password that you’ll be using only for your Jobicy account.
- Keep your password secret. We’ll never ask for your password by email, instant message or mobile device.
Note: Once you reset or change your password, you’ll need to re-log into Jobicy on all of your devices.
Reset your password
If your password reset link is not working in your regular browser, try resetting it in a private Chrome, Firefox or Safari window. To open a private window, click File at the top of your screen, then click New Incognito Window for Chrome or New Private Window for Firefox and Safari.
- Go to the Jobicy password reset page
- Enter your email
- Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
- From the email, click Reset password and enter your new password
- Click Change password
Note: To keep your account safe, we do not allow you to reuse any recently used passwords.
Change your password
- Log into your Jobicy account
- Click My Profile at the left-side navigation
- Enter your current password followed by your new password
- Click Save Changes