Tips for setting up a strong password:
- Use a unique password that’s hard to guess.
- Use a combination of numbers and symbols.
- Use a password that you’ll be using only for your Jobicy account.
- Keep your password secret. We’ll never ask for your password by email, instant message or mobile device.
Note: Once you reset or change your password, you’ll need to re-log into Jobicy on all of your devices.
Reset your password
If your password reset link is not working in your regular browser, try resetting it in a private Chrome, Firefox or Safari window. To open a private window, click File at the top of your screen, then click New Incognito Window for Chrome or New Private Window for Firefox and Safari.
- Go to the Jobicy password reset page
- Enter your email
- Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
- From the email, click Reset password and enter your new password
- Click Change password
Note: To keep your account safe, we do not allow you to reuse any recently used passwords.
Change your password
- Log into your Jobicy account
- Click My Profile at the left-side navigation
- Enter your current password followed by your new password
- Click Save Changes