If you’re considering ditching Evernote, there are several alternatives that you can consider. Here are some of the top options:
- OneNote: Microsoft’s OneNote is a popular alternative to Evernote. It offers many of the same features, such as note-taking, organization, and collaboration tools. OneNote also integrates with other Microsoft Office apps and is available on multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Bear: Bear is a simple, yet powerful note-taking app that is designed to be easy to use. It offers a clean and minimalist interface, with powerful organization and tagging features. Bear also supports markdown, making it a great choice for writers and programmers.
- Simplenote: Simplenote is a lightweight note-taking app that offers a simple and easy-to-use interface. It allows you to quickly create, edit, and organize notes, and syncs your notes across all your devices. Simplenote also supports collaboration, making it a great choice for team projects.
- Google Keep: Google Keep is a note-taking and organization app that is part of the Google Suite. It allows you to create notes, lists, and even voice recordings, and also has a feature of setting reminders. Keep also integrates with other Google apps and is available on multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, and web.
- Notion: Notion is a versatile app that goes beyond traditional note-taking. it gives you the ability to create notes, tasks, projects, and databases, all in one place. Notion also has a powerful organization system that allows you to create hierarchical structures for your notes, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
Ultimately, the best alternative for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. You may want to try out a few different options to see which one works best for you.